In addition to listing current openings below, we post employment vacancies on Recruit & Hire.
Please visit the website at Recruit & Hire Portal for a complete listing of openings for Morrow County School District, as well as guidelines for making application.
- K-8 Assessment & Data Coach - MCSD - Beginning 2020-21
- K-3 Instructional Coach - MCSD - Beginning 2020-21
- Physical Education Teacher - ACH - Beginning 2020-21
- ELD Teacher - WRE - Beginning 2020-21
- ELD Teacher - IJSHS - Beginning 2020-21
- Computer Technology Teacher - Beginning 2020-21
- Substitute Teachers
- Assistant Custodian - A.C. Houghton Elementary
- CARE Coordinator - Morrow Education Center - 2020/21
- CARE Coordinator - Riverside/Irrigon Jr/Sr High Schools - 2020/21
- CARE Coordinator - Sam Boardman Elementary - 2020/21
- CARE Coordinator - Heppner Elementary/Heppner Jr/Sr High - 2020/21
- CARE Coordinator - Irrigon Elementary/A.C. Houghton Elementary
- Assistant Custodian / Bus Driver - Boardman
- Classified Substitutes
- Food Service Substitutes
- Custodial Substitutes
- Assistant Baseball Coach
Existing Staff: To apply for open positions, current staff must apply through Recruit & Hire by clicking on the link above. Select the position you wish to apply for, follow all instructions and complete all required forms.
How to Apply for a Classified/Extra Duty/Coaching Positions
Classified positions will be posted through Recruit & Hire. To apply, click the Recruit & Hire link above, follow all instructions and complete all required forms. Only complete applications will be considered.
If you have any questions regarding open positions, contact:
Executive Secretary/Human Resources Assistant
Morrow County School District
240 Columbia Lane
Irrigon, OR 97844
Mid Columbia Bus Company
- School Bus Drivers (PDF)