In addition to listing current openings below, we post employment vacancies on Recruit & Hire.
Please visit the website at Recruit & Hire Portal for a complete listing of openings for Morrow County School District, as well as guidelines for making application.
- JH Language Arts Teacher - Irrigon Jr/Sr High School - Beginning 2020-21
- JH Science Teacher - Irrigon Jr/Sr High School - Beginning 2020-21
- Title 1 Teacher - Irrigon Elementary - Beginning 2020-21
- High School Language Arts Teacher - Riverside Jr/Sr High - Beginning of 2020-21
- Blended/Alt School Teacher - Morrow Education Center - Beginning 2020-21
- Music Teacher - Sam Boardman/Windy River Elementary - Beginning 2020-21
- 6th Grade Teacher - Irrigon Elementary - Beginning 2020-21
- ELD Teacher - Irrigon Jr/Sr High - Beginning 2020-21
- Substitute Teachers
- CARE Coordinator - Morrow Education Center - 2020/2021
- Assistant Custodian - Riverside Jr/Sr High School
- Temporary Alt Ed Assistant - Morrow Ed Center - Reminder of 2019/20 school year
- Assistant Custodian / Bus Driver - Boardman Schools
- Classified Substitutes
- Food Service Substitutes
- Custodial Substitutes
- Head Boys Soccer Coach - 2020/2021 School Year
Existing Staff: To apply for open positions, current staff must apply through Recruit & Hire by clicking on the link above. Select the position you wish to apply for, follow all instructions and complete all required forms.
How to Apply for Positions
Positions will be posted through Recruit & Hire. To apply, click the Recruit & Hire link above, follow all instructions and complete all required forms. Only complete applications will be considered.
If you have any questions regarding open positions, contact:
Executive Secretary/Human Resources Assistant
Morrow County School District
240 Columbia Lane
Irrigon, OR 97844
Mid Columbia Bus Company
- School Bus Drivers (PDF)