In addition to listing current openings below, we post employment vacancies on Recruit & Hire.
Please visit the website at Recruit & Hire Portal for a complete listing of openings for Morrow County School District, as well as guidelines for making application.
- Temporary ELD Teacher - Windy River Elementary - Starting Date - August 19, 2019
- Temporary Special Education Teacher - Sam Boardman Elementary - Starting Aug. 19, 2019
- Temporary Spanish Teacher - Riverside Jr/Sr High School - Starting Aug. 19, 2019
- Substitute Teachers
- Part-time Online Tutor for MCSD - Position is posted with IMESD
- CARE Coordinator for MCSD - 3 positions posted with IMESD
- Educational Assistant - Riverside Jr/Sr High School - Staring Date - August 19, 2019
- Educational Assistant - Riverside Jr/Sr High School - Starting Date - August 19, 2019
- Youth Transition Program Coordinator - MCSD - Starting Date - August 19, 2019
- Food Service Coordinator - Projected Starting Date - June 24, 2019
- Classified Substitutes
- Food Service Substitutes
- Custodial Substitutes
- JH Head Wrestling Coach - 2019/20
- HS Asst. Baseball Coach - 2019/20
- JH Head Track Coach - 2019/20
- HS Asst. Tennis Coach - 2019/20
Existing Staff: To apply for open positions, current staff must apply through Recruit & Hire by clicking on the link above. Select the position you wish to apply for, follow all instructions and complete all required forms.
How to Apply for a Classified/Extra Duty/Coaching Positions
Classified positions will be posted through Recruit & Hire. To apply, click the Recruit & Hire link above, follow all instructions and complete all required forms. Only complete applications will be considered.
If you have any questions regarding open positions, contact:
Executive Secretary/Human Resources Assistant
Morrow County School District
240 Columbia Lane
Irrigon, OR 97844
Mid Columbia Bus Company
- School Bus Drivers (PDF)